What services will a Live-in caregiver provide?
Our dedicated team of caregivers is here to provide the highest quality of care and companionship around the clock. With our 24/7 support, those who need it most can experience peace of mind knowing they have a trusted companion every step along their journey. Here is just some of what our live-in caregivers can do for you or a loved one:
- Take care of the home
- Assist with morning and bedtime routines
- Provide personal care throughout the day
- Offer medication reminders
- Do light housekeeping and laundry
- Provide transportation and shopping
- Plan and prepare meals
- Offer companionship and supervision.
If you are in the Greater Eastside Portland Metro area, including Multnomah and Clackamas Counties, reach out to Family Resource for compassionate care for your loved one. Our dedicated team is committed to providing exceptional support for a comfortable and manageable daily life. Since 2021, we have been delivering quality live-in caregiver services to families in the Portland East area. Our team comprehends your struggles and consistently strives to fulfill your home care needs.
FRHC’s Live-in caregivers keep Portland East seniors safe and healthy in their own home
Families in need can depend on Family Resource Home Care for personalized in-home senior care in Portland, Oregon. Our dedicated team of highly-qualified and experienced caregivers is committed to offering compassionate assistance to each person’s unique needs. With that level of commitment, you know your family is receiving the best care possible!
In addition to the tasks listed above, a live-in caregiver may also provide other services such as:
- Accompanying the client to medical appointments
- Offering memory care and cognitive stimulation activities
- Providing emotional support for the family unit
- Supervising recreational activities
- Helping with therapeutic exercises
- Arranging transportation for outings or errands
- Assisting with personal hygiene tasks, such as bathing or dressing
- Monitoring vital signs, like blood sugar levels and blood pressure
- Participating in behavioral management for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia
- Providing end-of-life care services
Entrust your elderly loved ones to our team of experienced and compassionate live-in caregivers for top-notch care that goes above and beyond. With qualifications you can count on, their attentive presence will give you extra peace of mind knowing your loved one is receiving the highest level of care and support.
How do we establish Live-in Care services?
At Family Resource Home Care, we believe that comprehensive care begins with a conversation. That’s why when you start your journey with us, we make sure to listen and learn about what makes each family special so that we can provide tailored solutions for them.
Our comprehensive assessment process includes in-depth interviews to understand your health history and needs so that we can carefully select caregivers that match up with each client’s unique personality. We also have a 24/7 customer service phone line to answer any questions or concerns that may arise.
Live-in care shouldn’t be a hassle. With Family Resource Home Care, you can rest assured that your loved one is receiving the best care in the comfort of their own home. Contact us today to learn more about our live-in home care solutions and discover how our caregivers can help bring peace of mind to you and your family.