What services will a Live-in caregiver provide?
Our experienced team of caregivers provides an invaluable service, offering 24/7 care, companionship, and supervision to those who need it most. Here is just some of what our live-in caregivers can do for you or a loved one:
- Take care of the home
- Assist with morning and bedtime routines
- Provide personal care throughout the day
- Offer medication reminders
- Do light housekeeping and laundry
- Provide transportation and shopping
- Plan and prepare meals
- Offer companionship and supervision.
Contact Family Resource to learn more about our services and how we have been assisting families in Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Bothell, Woodinville, Issaquah, and Mercer Island since 2004. Our dedicated team is here to support you every step of the way. No matter the task, a live-in caregiver can help ensure that your loved one is as comfortable as possible and that their needs are being met.
FRHC’s Live-in caregivers keep Bellevue seniors safe and healthy in their own home
Family Resource Home Care is committed to providing the highest quality of care. Our caregivers are experienced, highly qualified, and offer attentive and compassionate assistance. At Family Resource Home Care, we understand that no two families or individuals are the same and strive to provide a custom solution for each person’s needs.
In addition to the tasks listed above, a live-in caregiver may also provide other services such as:
- Accompanying the client to medical appointments
- Offering memory care and cognitive stimulation activities
- Providing emotional support for the family unit
- Supervising recreational activities
- Helping with therapeutic exercises
- Arranging transportation for outings or errands
- Assisting with personal hygiene tasks, such as bathing or dressing
- Monitoring vital signs, like blood sugar levels and blood pressure
- Participating in behavioral management for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia
- Providing end-of-life care services
With our experienced and highly qualified live-in caregivers, you can be assured your elderly loved ones are getting the best possible care.
How do we establish Live-in Care services?
At Family Resource Home Care, we start by listening.
We understand that every family and its needs are unique. We take the time to listen and get to know your individual goals and needs, so that we can provide comprehensive, personalized care solutions tailored just for you.
Our comprehensive assessment process includes in-depth interviews to understand your health history and needs so that we can carefully select caregivers that match up with each client’s unique personality. We also have a 24/7 customer service phone line to answer any questions or concerns that may arise.
All of our caregivers have gone through an extensive background check and caregiver selection process in order to ensure each caregiver is experienced, qualified, and genuinely caring. And, if needed, some caregivers have their own insured vehicle to escort you or your loved one to appointments, shopping, and social outings.
At Family Resource Home Care, our goal is to provide the highest level of care and ensure that your loved one’s needs are met in the comfort of their own home. Contact us today to learn how we can help you find the right Live-In Home Care solution for your family.