What services will a Live-in caregiver provide?
Family Resource caregivers provide an invaluable service, offering companionship and supervision around the clock. Our experienced, highly-involved supervisors coordinate closely with other caregivers to ensure that all aspects of the client’s care plan are taken care of. Here is what our live-in caregivers can provide:
- Take care of the home
- Assist with morning and bedtime routines
- Provide personal care throughout the day
- Offer medication reminders
- Do light housekeeping and laundry
- Provide transportation and shopping
- Plan and prepare meals
- Offer companionship and supervision.
Our compassionate and dedicated team has been providing quality live-in caregiver support to families in Walla Walla, College Place, Waitsburg, Dayton, Dixie, Prescott, Touchet as well as Columbia and Garfield Counties for many years. Reach out today to learn more about how our caregivers can provide your loved one with the higher caliber of home care they deserve!
FRHC’s Live-in caregivers keep Walla Walla seniors safe and healthy in their own home
Family Resource is dedicated to providing exceptional personalized in-home care for seniors and those in need. Our experienced team goes above and beyond with compassionate assistance tailored to each individual’s unique needs so you know your family has access to the absolute best care in the Walla Walla area.
In addition to the tasks listed above, a live-in caregiver may also provide other services such as:
- Accompanying the client to medical appointments
- Offering memory care and cognitive stimulation activities
- Providing emotional support for the family unit
- Supervising recreational activities
- Helping with therapeutic exercises
- Arranging transportation for outings or errands
- Assisting with personal hygiene tasks, such as bathing or dressing
- Monitoring vital signs, like blood sugar levels and blood pressure
- Participating in behavioral management for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia
- Providing end-of-life care services
If you or a loved one are in need of 24/7 live-in home care in Walla Walla, or the surrounding areas in Columbia or Garfield County, contact Family Resource to learn more about our services and how we can help. Our dedicated team is here to support you every step of the way.
How do we establish Live-in Care services?
At Family Resource Home Care, we understand that every family has unique needs. We begin by actively listening to you and your loved one, taking the time to understand their individual goals and needs. Our team develops a personalized care plan and carefully selects caregivers who are best suited to match each senior’s personality.
Our comprehensive process includes in-depth interviews with clients to understand their health history and specific needs. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive, personalized care solutions tailored to each senior’s individual needs. Our team is always available by phone, 24/7, to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the care plan or caregivers.
We are diligent in our caregiver selection and background checks to ensure that each caregiver is experienced, qualified, and genuinely caring. Our caregivers are well-trained, and some have their own insured vehicle to escort your loved one to appointments, shopping, and social outings.
At Family Resource Home Care, our mission is to provide the highest level of care and ensure that your loved one’s needs are met in the comfort of their own home. Contact us today to discover how we can help you find the perfect Live-In Senior Care solution for your family.