What services will a Live-in caregiver provide?
Our experienced team of caregivers provides an invaluable service, offering 24/7 care, companionship, and supervision to those who need it most. Here is just some of what our live-in caregivers can do for you or a loved one:
- Take care of the home
- Assist with morning and bedtime routines
- Provide personal care throughout the day
- Offer medication reminders
- Do light housekeeping and laundry
- Provide transportation and shopping
- Plan and prepare meals
- Offer companionship and supervision.
Our team is committed to providing the highest quality 24/7 Live-In Care services in Tri-Cities (Kennewick, Richland, and Pasco) along with Benton, Franklin, Yakima, and Kittitas Counties. We understand how important it is that your loved one feels safe and relaxed at home, which is why we make sure all their needs are taken of with compassion and respect!
FRHC’s Live-in caregivers keep Tri-Cities seniors safe and healthy in their own home
At Family Resource Home Care, we understand that everyone’s needs are unique. That’s why we offer customized solutions to meet your specific requirements, whether you need a little extra help with household tasks or require 24/7 in-home care. Our caregivers are highly qualified and provide compassionate assistance of exceptional quality, while always respecting the individual circumstances of our clients. Trust us to provide attentive and tailored care that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.
In addition to the tasks listed above, a live-in caregiver may also provide other services such as:
- Accompanying the client to medical appointments
- Offering memory care and cognitive stimulation activities
- Providing emotional support for the family unit
- Supervising recreational activities
- Helping with therapeutic exercises
- Arranging transportation for outings or errands
- Assisting with personal hygiene tasks, such as bathing or dressing
- Monitoring vital signs, like blood sugar levels and blood pressure
- Participating in behavioral management for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia
- Providing end-of-life care services
With our experienced and highly qualified live-in caregivers, you can be assured your elderly loved ones are getting the best possible care.
How do we establish live-in care services in Tri-Cities?
At Family Resource Home Care, we recognize that each individual is unique and requires personalized care. That’s why our comprehensive assessment process starts by actively listening to you so that we can match you with a caregiver who understands your personal needs and background. We also guarantee 24/7 customer service support for any questions or concerns that may arise.
We understand the importance of providing you with qualified and experienced caregivers. That’s why we’ve implemented an extensive background check to ensure that each one is genuinely caring and reliable. For added peace of mind, some of our carefully selected caregivers also have their insured vehicles to take you or your loved ones out shopping, socializing, and running errands.
Family Resource Home Care strives to provide the highest level of care, ensuring that your loved one’s needs are met in the comfort of their own home. Let us help you find the perfect Live-In Home Care solution for your family today. Contact us to learn more about how we can assist you.