Live-In Care in Tacoma, WA
Our Live-in Care services are the perfect way to ensure that your family receives the best around-the-clock care. Our tailored care plans meet each individual’s unique needs and offer many benefits including 24/7 assistance with activities of daily living, on-site support for medical needs and home health services, security of knowing there is a trained, responsible person in the house at all times, and client-tailored plans that meet each individual’s unique needs. Find out more about how our Live-in Care services can help your family today!
How does Live-in Care work?
Are you a Tacoma resident searching for Live-In Home Care? Family Resource Home Care offers flexible scheduling and the ability to provide:
- Rotating two or three caregivers over the course of seven days
- Having two caregivers in the home at the same time, one for an awake overnight shift
- Two caregivers rotating 12-hour shifts
- Having a family member cover part of the needed caregiving time
Live-in home care can provide comfort and peace of mind to both you and your loved one, and Family Resource Home Care has the flexibility to set up and maintain a schedule that works best for you both.
The caregiver does not have to have their own bedroom but must have a comfortable place to sleep and a place to put their things. Meals may be eaten together with the client or separately during the caregiver’s downtime or break.
Having a live-in caregiver can provide comfort and peace of mind for you and your loved one. Read on to learn more about how Live-in Home Care can work for your family!
What services will a Live-in caregiver provide?
Our experienced team of caregivers provides invaluable services ranging from personal care and companionship to medication reminders and transportation. Here are just some of the ways our live-in caregivers can assist you or your elderly parents:
- Take care of the home
- Assist with morning and bedtime routines
- Provide personal care throughout the day
- Offer medication reminders
- Do light housekeeping and laundry
- Provide transportation and shopping
- Plan and prepare meals
- Offer companionship and supervision.
Since 2005, Family Resource has been dedicated to helping families in South King County, Pierce County including Gig Harbor, and North Thurston County with compassionate care. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you provide your elderly parents with the best possible care. We’re here for you every step of the way!
FRHC’s Live-in caregivers keep Tacoma seniors safe and healthy in their own home
We understand that no two individuals or families are the same, which is why we strive to provide tailored solutions for our clients. In addition to the tasks listed above, our experienced and highly qualified caregivers can offer a range of services, such as:
- Accompanying the client to medical appointments
- Offering memory care and cognitive stimulation activities
- Providing emotional support for the family unit
- Supervising recreational activities
- Helping with therapeutic exercises
- Arranging transportation for outings or errands
- Assisting with personal hygiene tasks, such as bathing or dressing
- Monitoring vital signs, like blood sugar levels and blood pressure
- Participating in behavioral management for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia
- Providing end-of-life care services
With our experienced and qualified caregivers, you can be sure that your elderly loved ones are receiving the care and attention they need.
How do we establish Live-in Care services?
At Family Resource Home Care, we start by listening.
We understand that every family and its needs are unique. Our team takes the time to get to know each senior’s individual needs so that we can develop a personalized care plan that best suits them. We understand how challenging it can be for families and that’s why we’re here to help.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect when choosing Family Resource Home Care for your live-in senior care needs:
- Comprehensive and personalized care plans tailored to each senior’s individual needs
- Diligent caregiver selection process with extensive background checks
- Caregivers are experienced and qualified
- 24/7 availability to answer any questions or concerns
- Transportation services available for errands and social outings
- Highest level of care provided in the comfort of home
At Family Resource Home Care, our goal is to provide the highest level of care and ensure that your loved one’s needs are met in the comfort of their own home. Contact us today to learn more about our live-in homecare services in Tacoma. We look forward to helping you and your family with all of your home care needs.
Aging, chronic disease or injury/hospitalization sometimes require additional support to help us live in safety and in comfort. Since 2005, we have proudly served South King County, Pierce County including Gig Harbor, and North Thurston County with reliable care and companionship.
We bring comfort to the whole family, knowing their loved one is supported by our experienced caregivers and professional office staff.
Our caregivers are chosen for their ability to provide exceptional care and foster personal relationships. We match caregivers to the unique needs and preferences of each client. From a few hours a week to live-in care, you or your loved one will receive compassionate one-on-one service from a trained and qualified caregiver who has passed a rigorous background check. You also have peace of mind knowing an on-call supervisor is available 24/7.
We serve clients ranging from the elderly, those with advanced dementia, and youth and adults with special needs to those who just need extra support after hospitalization. Our clients live in a variety of settings from personal homes to assisted living facilities. We are in regular contact with our clients as well as our caregivers, to make sure information is shared in an accurate and timely manner. We also have clinically trained staff who provided ongoing assessment and supervision of caregivers.