What services will a Live-in caregiver provide?
Our experienced team of caregivers provides invaluable services ranging from personal care and companionship to medication reminders and transportation. Here are just some of the ways our live-in caregivers can assist you or your elderly parents:
- Take care of the home
- Assist with morning and bedtime routines
- Provide personal care throughout the day
- Offer medication reminders
- Do light housekeeping and laundry
- Provide transportation and shopping
- Plan and prepare meals
- Offer companionship and supervision.
Since 2005, Family Resource has been dedicated to helping families in South King County, Pierce County including Gig Harbor, and North Thurston County with compassionate care. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you provide your elderly parents with the best possible care. We’re here for you every step of the way!
FRHC’s Live-in caregivers keep Tacoma seniors safe and healthy in their own home
We understand that no two individuals or families are the same, which is why we strive to provide tailored solutions for our clients. In addition to the tasks listed above, our experienced and highly qualified caregivers can offer a range of services, such as:
- Accompanying the client to medical appointments
- Offering memory care and cognitive stimulation activities
- Providing emotional support for the family unit
- Supervising recreational activities
- Helping with therapeutic exercises
- Arranging transportation for outings or errands
- Assisting with personal hygiene tasks, such as bathing or dressing
- Monitoring vital signs, like blood sugar levels and blood pressure
- Participating in behavioral management for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia
- Providing end-of-life care services
With our experienced and qualified caregivers, you can be sure that your elderly loved ones are receiving the care and attention they need.
How do we establish Live-in Care services?
At Family Resource Home Care, we start by listening.
We understand that every family and its needs are unique. Our team takes the time to get to know each senior’s individual needs so that we can develop a personalized care plan that best suits them. We understand how challenging it can be for families and that’s why we’re here to help.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect when choosing Family Resource Home Care for your live-in senior care needs:
- Comprehensive and personalized care plans tailored to each senior’s individual needs
- Diligent caregiver selection process with extensive background checks
- Caregivers are experienced and qualified
- 24/7 availability to answer any questions or concerns
- Transportation services available for errands and social outings
- Highest level of care provided in the comfort of home
At Family Resource Home Care, our goal is to provide the highest level of care and ensure that your loved one’s needs are met in the comfort of their own home. Contact us today to learn more about our live-in homecare services in Tacoma. We look forward to helping you and your family with all of your home care needs.