What services will a Live-in caregiver provide?
Our experienced team of caregivers provides an invaluable service, offering 24/7 care, companionship, and supervision to those who need it most. Here is just some of what our live-in caregivers can do for you or a loved one:
- Take care of the home
- Assist with morning and bedtime routines
- Provide personal care throughout the day
- Offer medication reminders
- Do light housekeeping and laundry
- Provide transportation and shopping
- Plan and prepare meals
- Offer companionship and supervision.
Reach out to Family Resource to learn more about our Live-in-24/7 care services and how we have been able to provide valuable support to families in Eugene, Cottage Grove, Veneta, and Lane County. Our compassionate team is there for you every step of the way, from assisting with daily needs to ensuring your loved one feels comfortable at home. We make sure that all their needs are taken care of!
FRHC’s Live-in caregivers keep Eugene seniors safe and healthy in their own home
At Family Resource Home Care, we believe in providing every family and individual with a tailored solution to their unique home care needs. Our experienced caregivers are highly qualified and offer attentive, compassionate assistance of the highest quality. At Family Resource Home Care, we understand that no two families or individuals are the same and strive to provide a custom solution for each person’s needs.
In addition to the tasks listed above, a live-in caregiver may also provide other services such as:
- Accompanying the client to medical appointments
- Offering memory care and cognitive stimulation activities
- Providing emotional support for the family unit
- Supervising recreational activities
- Helping with therapeutic exercises
- Arranging transportation for outings or errands
- Assisting with personal hygiene tasks, such as bathing or dressing
- Monitoring vital signs, like blood sugar levels and blood pressure
- Participating in behavioral management for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia
- Providing end-of-life care services
With our experienced and highly qualified live-in caregivers, you can be assured your elderly loved ones are getting the best possible care.
How do we establish live-in care services in Eugene?
At Family Resource Home Care, we don’t believe in the one-size fits all service ideology. We focus on understanding your individual needs and goals to provide tailored home care solutions.
Our comprehensive assessment process starts by actively listening so that our caregivers can be matched up with each client’s unique personality and health history. If any questions or concerns arise at any time of the day or night, our 24/7 customer service line is here to answer them.
All of our caregivers have gone through an extensive background check and caregiver selection process in order to ensure each caregiver is experienced, qualified, and genuinely caring. And, if needed, some caregivers have their own insured vehicle to escort you or your loved one to appointments, shopping, and social outings.
Make your family member’s home a sanctuary of comfort and safety with Family Resource Home Care. Our personalized Live-In Home Care solutions provide the highest level of care, ensuring they get all their needs met in familiar surroundings. Connect with us today – let’s chat about how we can help you find the right Live-In Home Care solution for your family.