Our CEO Jeff Wiberg was featured in Idaho Estate Planning‘s recent virtual conference No Place Like Home: A Virtual Conference on Aging in Place. He gave viewers a tour of Family Resource Home Care’s Boise office, discussing:
- The meaning of “aging in place” to different individuals
- The benefits and implications of aging in your own home
- How to prepare your finances, health care, personal care, and other foundational necessities for home care
- Developing a comprehensive strategy for aging in place
- And many more pertinent topics in today’s pandemic reality
This episode is relevant to anyone interested in learning more about home care services.
Idaho Estate Planning conveys, “This free conference is for everyone: retirees, not-quite retirees, adult children, caregivers, and the many professionals involved in planning and caring for aging adults. Insurance providers, financial planners, attorneys, social workers, assisted living staff, home care providers, and more will benefit from understanding the ins and outs of aging in place.”
Watch the video on YouTube or in the player below.