In-home care helps seniors or those with difficulties performing the activities of daily living (ADLs) with the ability to live independently. In-home care offers assistance in the environment that most people, especially seniors, prefer – the home.
Home care is proven to achieve optimal health outcomes for many patients and allows your loved one to feel in control which is important to a positive mental attitude about care and health prognosis. Quality In-Home Care Can…
– Improve the quality of life and health
– Providing companionship, and social opportunities
– Freedom through means of transportation
– Empowerment & pride in being independent
– Decrease hospitalization and ER visits
– Decrease re-hospitalization after release
– Combat depression and feelings of social isolation
– Drastically decrease the risk of medication errors
– Greatly reduce the risk of injury from falls
– Option to stay at home, where most seniors prefer
Our skilled caregivers are trained to observe and raise an alert when they note changes that can indicate changes or complications in the health of their clients. This information can be passed on to doctors or other health care providers to offer invaluable insight into the status of the client. Home care can also greatly reduce the burden that family caregivers often face taking care of older parents or family members.