In the spirit of giving thanks, we want to express our sincerest gratitude for our wonderful clients, amazing staff, and hardworking caregivers by sharing some of the kind things they have said about us over the years.
- “I absolutely love working here! Very compassionate, understanding, and hard-working staff! Couldn’t work for a better place!!”
- “I have nothing but great things to say about Family Resource Home Care, both as a former employee and consumer of their services. As an employee, I felt that the office staff were attentive, supportive, and provided me with the necessary tools I needed to perform my job safely and effectively. When an elderly family member was in need of home care services, the Seattle FRHC team did a great job matching a caregiver with the appropriate skills and character for my grandfather. My family and I are very blessed for their dedication and superior services!”
- “I had a great opportunity to fill in as a temp worker for the past few weeks here at Family Resource Home Care. As soon as I walked through the front doors I was greeted with a warm and gracious welcome, and yes I know it sounds a little cliche but it’s very true. First impressions are essential for building great relationships and I feel like the employees/staff here do a really amazing job at establishing and maintaining relationship. I was very impressed at how respectful, compassionate and caring the staff were with the caregivers, clients, and to each other. I had a great time learning about the company and becoming a part of the culture. I truly do believe that the staff are all driven to provide the best and quality customer service support possible. Thank you all for giving me an opportunity to be of service. I appreciate all lessons, smiles, conversations and will surely miss seeing you all.”
- “Attentive, compassionate, consistent support of my Mom for the past 2 and a half years allowing her to age in place. We look forward to many more years of support. Family Resource has allowed my family to feel confident in support of my Mom by providing excellent care, lovely caregivers, and clear communications. I highly recommend this agency!”
- “I have worked here 11 years, and the reason I have been here for years is the caliber, humanity, kindness, and commitment of the group I work with here. The values, work ethic, and dedication to the mission of providing compassionate care is inspirational, and enriches my life.”
- “Such an amazing place to work for who really cares for their clients and their ‘family’ as we like to call each other. They always go all out for both! Always there if you have questions about anything for both clients and HCP. Love them to bits and pieces and highly recommend them for any person looking for a place to care for someone they love or for someone looking for a great work place.”