Website Family Resource Home Care
Who you are: A dynamic administrative professional ready to work for a company with an incredible culture. You have a customer service mindset and a passion for creating structure and organization in a fast-paced environment. You have a strong work ethic and are seeking a position that offers meaningful, mission-driven employment.
Who we are: At Family Resource Home Care we support families, our community and each other, by providing home care services that increase the quality of life for our clients. We pride ourselves on being named a top 100 places to work in Washington state for the 6th time, due to our great culture, flexibility, benefits and much more!
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Hours: Full Time
Reports to: CHRO
Location: Liberty Lake, WA
Summary: The HR Assistant functions as the face of the HR Department. They are responsible to provide excellent customer service to our staff and community partners who contact our department. The role will also aide to keep our caregivers in compliance with company policies.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Competitive salary range commensurate with experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, EAP, 401(k) Benefits
- The opportunity to influence the growth and success of a fast-growing company and be an industry leader in the world of home care.
- Maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements and best practices.
- Aide in efforts to ensure compliance of our caregivers with company policy and program, state, and federal regulations.
- Assist with the HR phone line, answering questions or referring them to the correct party.
- Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment status.
- Assist with benefits administration as needed.
- Complete assigned tasks for employee onboardings and terminations.
- Support HR projects and initiatives as directed by supervisor.
- Any other duties as assigned. Position may also be modified to accommodate the specific needs of the assigned branches.
- High School Diploma
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Technical proficiency in utilizing computers and generating reports
- BA in human resources or a related field
- Experience in the health care field
- The HR Assistant will spend 100% of their time in an office environment indoors. This will require time both spent at a computer station for office work and standing for training.
- The usual business hours for this role will be Monday through Friday 8am-5pm, however this role may require some evening and weekends to meet job requirements.
- This position will require travel as appropriate, approximately 2% of the time.
- This position will have general supervision.
- Role may require frequent standing, walking, sitting, and keyboarding. Occasional twisting, climbing stairs, stooping, bending, kneeling or squatting. Seldom work above shoulders, and operation of equipment.
- Position will require the employee to talk and hear.
- Lifting can range from frequent 10 lbs. or less to seldom lifting of greater than 50 lbs.
This position has no direct reports.
**Family Resource Home Care is an equal opportunity employer.