Website Family Resource Home Care
Are you a compassionate, professional, and skilled caregiver looking for work? We want YOU! At Family Resource Home Care, you will be valued for the contributions you make and rewarded for your dedication.
Who we are: At Family Resource Home Care, we support families, our community and each other, by providing home care services that increase the quality of life for our clients. We pride ourselves on being named a top 100 places to work in Washington state for the 6th time, due to our great culture, flexibility, benefits and much more!
Job Title: Caregiver
Hours: Variable Hour
Location: Snohomish, Everett, Mukilteo, Lynnwood, Monroe, Lake Stevens, Marysville, Arlington, etc.
Summary: Currently looking for multiple experienced and certified caregivers. We have multiple open shifts ranging between 2 and 12 hours at all hours of the day. Our clients have a variety of needs ranging from companionship to full assistance with activities of daily living. We have positions open in the morning as well as during the day, evenings and over nights.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Flexible hours and work locations
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Ongoing paid training
- Paid sick leave
- 401(k) retirement program
- Commuter benefits
- Workers’ Compensation
- Bonuses for referring other caregivers
- Caring support staff available 24 hour a day/7 days a week
1. NAC, Home Care Aide Certification, or FOC and exemption letter preferred
2. 6 months of experience is preferred, but not required (We will train the right candidate)
3. CPR certification
4. GED or high school diploma
5. Reliable transportation with proof of auto insurance
6. Ability to pass a background check
7. Family Resource Home Care is a drug free workplace in accordance to federal laws
- Home Care Professionals provide care to assigned clients in their place of residence which can vary in size, cleanliness, temperature, location, have or not have the presence of smoking, pets, noise, odors, allergens etc.
- Providing Healthcare also may place HCPs in contact with Bloodborne pathogens and communicable diseases.
- Home Care Professionals primarily work unsupervised.
- Role may require frequent standing, walking, sitting, keyboarding, and driving. Occasional twisting, climbing stairs, stooping, bending, kneeling or squatting. Seldom work above shoulders, and operation of equipment.
- Position will require the employee to talk and hear.
- Lifting can range from frequent 10 lbs. or less to seldom lifting of greater than 50 lbs.
**Family Resource Home Care is an equal opportunity employer.