Our In Home Care Services are geared to make our clients as comfortable in their homes as possible.
Family Resource Home Care provides non-medical assistance to help our clients live at home comfortably and independently. We celebrate the fact that every one of our clients is unique. Meeting their needs and keeping things on their schedule is always our goal.
Home Care services we provide:
- Personal Care– Assistance with bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, walking, exercise, and medications
- Meal planning and preparation
- Companion Care
- Errands, shopping and Transportation
- Housekeeping– Light housekeeping, including laundry and linens
- Geriatric Care Management
- Live-in Care
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s Care
- Transitional Care/Hospital to Home
- End of Life Care
- Skilled Nursing/Nurse Delegation
- Respite Care
- Chronic Care
- Neurological Care
Our caregivers are available for as little as 2 hours once a week – up to providing continuous 24/7 care. We are responsive to your changing needs. If you want to change the services we provide or the schedule? No problem. We also provide peace of mind by making an on-call supervisor available for emergencies 24 hours a day.
At the foundation of our services is good communication. That’s why we are in constant contact with clients and caregivers, to make sure information is shared in an accurate and timely manner.
How can we help? Click here to contact us online or Call us and talk to our Client Care Supervisors about your situation 866-545-1092. We can often start care the very next day.