Help people age where they’re most comfortable. At home.
If you have at least one year of caregiver job experience in hands-on home care, you could join the Family Resource Home Care family of caregivers. Family Resource Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering top pay and benefits including health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, disability, sick-safe leave, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
- 18 years of age or older
- Verifiable experience with a licensed home care agency, adult family home, nursing home, hospital, or private home. Education, professional certification or licensure, or other relevant life experience may substitute for caregiver experience
- Certification as a Home Care Aide (HCA), Certified Nursing Assistant (NA-C), or be exempt from certification. If you do not have certification or exemption you must complete the training and certification within 200 days of hire.
- Ability and willingness to provide care for people from various backgrounds without regard to age, race, creed, religion, gender, veteran status, national origin, culture, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability
- Able to read, write, and understand English adequately, and to speak English fluently
- Able to communicate and establish positive and productive relationships with FRHC office staff, clients and their families, licensed staff and others
- Able to take initiative and organize a work load
- Practice good personal hygiene
- Must pass a Washington State Patrol criminal background check and other pre-employment checks
- A good driving record, valid driver’s license, proof of automobile liability insurance in the amount equal to the minimum liability required by state law, and access to own private transportation
- Ability to perform all aspects of the job description with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available for shifts two to eight (2-8) hours in length
- Reachable by telephone, e-mail, or text message
- Available at least twelve (12) hours/month
- Successful completion of orientation to FRHC’s policies and procedures